We know your week can be crazy busy, so we are bringing back air fryer recipes. That’s right! With this inexpensive and easy pork loin recipe you can feed your family a delicious, home cooked meal in only 20 minutes, and that is not even the best part. With this one dish dinner, you cook your savory pork loin and cinnamon sugar sweet potatoes together, guaranteeing an easy cleanup. AND it features Wildwood’s newest seasoning: the Honey Pepper Rub. So, what are you waiting for? Let the tasty times begin!
Honey Pepper Pork Loin & Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potatoes
3-5 pound pork loin roast
4 sweet potatoes, peeled and in 1–2-inch cubes
3 oz Wildwood’s Honey Pepper Rub
1 tbsp cinnamon
2 tbsp granulated sugar
1 tbsp Kosher salt
1 tbsp olive oil
Trust us, this 20-minute air fryer recipe is one you will want to have plenty of, so make sure to adjust the quantities to fit your family’s size and appetite. Not sure how much pork loin per person you should plan? For maximum satisfaction, we recommend 8 oz. per person, but feel free to go wild!
- Get out your trusty air fryer.
- Season all sides of the pork loin with the Honey Pepper Rub and place in middle of the air fryer.
- In a large bowl, toss chunked sweet potatoes with olive oil, salt, sugar, and cinnamon until evenly coated.
- Spread the sweet potatoes around the pork loin in the air fryer.
- Pre heat the air-fryer and cook about 20 minutes (or 7 minutes a pound) until the internal temp of the pork loin is 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Let it rest for about 10 minutes before slicing, serving, and scarfing down this sweet and savory
Delicious dinners don’t have to take all night! Put time back in your week with this easy air fryer recipe and dine the wild way. Watch our blog for more recipes from Chef Jim, updates about what’s new, and special events. Keep an eye out for Wildwood’s NEW Honey Pepper Rub which will soon be available for purchase at either Wildwood location, Fareway in Byron, Destination Bar-B-Q in Rochester, and to order online!